Death to All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quake 3 CTF Clan v1.30

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DTA Members
(Clan Leader)
Apoc/.Proph3t.

(Clan Co-leader)
Cuban

(Clan Members)
R1d3r/N1ghtmar3
Kensou
NeRo/Alucard
Natas/SexBomb
B*S
Bong/je$us
Ase++s
ButtHead
Megafla
Zero Fox Given
Mr.Squiggles

Hello i want join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
noob!

Hello i want join  Empty
PostSubject: Hello i want join    Hello i want join  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Hi DTA's.... im Flames i know that i have problems with apoc idk if a have probs with the other members =o but ik with apoc yea so i come here for apologize me with apoc for my form to talk him my attitude was like a cry baby U_U and this topic is my app for DTA clan if u guys dont accept me no problem maybe i dont very good or maybe cuz apoc dont want me in for my attitude... so here its my info..

Name/Nombre:my real name?
Allias/Apodo:Flames, actually is Smiley
Age/Edad:16
Contact/Contacto: xfire: hummerpod4
Time playing Quake/Tiempo jugando Quake: 1 year and a half
Reason to join us?/Razón para unirse a nosotros?: cuz ur a the best clan in ng mod and u always rape everyone

i hope that apoc and the rest of the members give me a chance, i guess i improve a lot but... well its ur decission.

P.D. some ScreenShots
Hello i want join  Q3-20119
Hello i want join  Q3-20120
Hello i want join  Q3-20117
Back to top Go down
Apoc
Clan Leader
Apoc

Hello i want join  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i want join    Hello i want join  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:55 am

I will look into your application with the clan and let you know what we decided.
Thanks for applying!
Back to top Go down
noob!

Hello i want join  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i want join    Hello i want join  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:20 pm

ok Thnx
Back to top Go down
Apoc
Clan Leader
Apoc

Hello i want join  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i want join    Hello i want join  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:59 pm

We have reached a decision, for many reasons we don't agree you to join us, i have watched you played and what i see is that you get some help from your lag when playing.
The biggest reason we decide not to recruit you, is all about your attitude, you haven't changed a bit.
This has nothing to do with me, because i don't care about the people that connect to the server.
Most of the members in DTA Clan think that your attitude is an issue and that your reactions show that you aren't mature enough to join us.
We are not saying that you don't know how to play, you do play reasonable but the attitude is not the best.
If you decide to work on your attitude, start using your nickname Flames that for some reason you changed, we might recruit you in a near future.
For now we will have to pass on you.
Once again, thanks for applying!
Back to top Go down
noob!

Hello i want join  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i want join    Hello i want join  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:54 pm

ok thnx u too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello i want join  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i want join    Hello i want join  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello i want join
Page 1 of 1