Death to All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quake 3 CTF Clan v1.30

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DTA Members
(Clan Leader)
Apoc/.Proph3t.

(Clan Co-leader)
Cuban

(Clan Members)
R1d3r/N1ghtmar3
Kensou
NeRo/Alucard
Natas/SexBomb
B*S
Bong/je$us
Ase++s
ButtHead
Megafla
Zero Fox Given
Mr.Squiggles

Kiero entrar al clan

Go down 
+4
Maniakman
Apoc
NeRo
Nitrox
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitrox

Kiero entrar al clan Empty
PostSubject: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Name/Nombre: Matias
Allias/Apodo:Nitrox- Metallica
Age/Edad:14
Contact/Contacto:nitrox_rojas@hotmail.com
Time playing Quake/Tiempo jugando Quake: 1,5 años
Reason to join us?/Razón para unirse a nosotros?:dta want to be in because all players are at the advanced level
Myl skil : fraggs average of 10 per minute
advanced jumps

|m|

Last edited by Nitrox on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeRo
Clan Member
NeRo

PostSubject: Re: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Completisimo tu post!
Se ve el esfuerzo cheers
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Apoc
Clan Leader
Apoc

PostSubject: Re: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Hi, i believe i know you, your from $t clan right? If you are, why you left the clan?
You made a decent application even tho i don't believe the last part that you did which is 10 frags per min, if i remember you have a ping over 200 and lately i am trying to not recruit any players with those conditions, unless is a know player and we know that has a decent skill and has a good attitude with everyone.
I won't judge you by the ping, all i can say is, show up at the server, i don't remember how you play so i want to see you play and then i can give you an answer.
Thanks for applying!
Back to top Go down
NeRo
Clan Member
NeRo

PostSubject: Re: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:24 pm

cmon 10 frags per minute rofl i do 25 or 32 per minute you can do more like this nitrox xD
and apoc talking about the experience of this guy he has potencial Basketball
I hope you have luck nitrox!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Maniakman

Maniakman

PostSubject: Re: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:57 am

NeRo wrote:
cmon 10 frags per minute rofl i do 25 or 32 per minute you can do more like this nitrox xD

lol!
sorry for posting here but
against bots??
haha
Nero sorry but..
xD

joke btw...
Back to top Go down
Apoc
Clan Leader
Apoc

PostSubject: Re: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:46 pm

I told him the same rofl, he got confused with something i guess i showed him the statistics and i made it clear.
A good player in average will do about 10 frags per min, this at least in a 3vs3 like a random game.
I saw the statistics in gametracker which doesn't lie, nitrox has a 9.58 per min, which makes me think about a lot a things since i know him a bit if you get what i am saying.
Other is, i asked around and i found out how much he pings, which is 180 up that in noghost either you guys want to admit or not is purely lag, of course having a 9.58 frags per min shows you know how to play but with that ping the lag helps the cause too.

PPL need to understand that by scoring a flag u do 5 points and if you have a tricky lag u can easily run with the flag and pray that no one can hit you.
It's a true fact and of course any player with a really high ping will never admit that the lag helps him, it's like saying ur lucky.

Anyways, when i say this i am being honest, will be hard to happen but if noghost in 1.30 dies i won't be disappointed at all, the skill used there is lag which is pathetic, and is true when i say this, i have seen a lot players that play noghost go play beryllium and you see their true skill, they look like they never played before.
Players born from the noghost in 1.30 they pretty much will newbies to the rest of their life's unless they play a serious mod.

We are kinda off the subject right now but is important that ppl know how to judge their skills and know that ppl knows how to judge it too.
Back to top Go down
Maniakman

Maniakman

PostSubject: Re: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:31 pm

yeah man ur right at some points, just 2 things when "one of us" (ppl with 150+ping) get a score of 200 in 10 minuts, its not only by flags...
and the second thing its you cant judge a player by playing in bery because the same ppl who "lags"
in noghost has a real fucked delay in berylium, i mean when i frag someone there i have to shoot before the player is in the place its going to go ,u almost have to predict there with the ping that we play. so noghost= its suposed to be hard for low pingers, bery=hard for highpingers... its a point that nver ends

anyway, good luck nitrox

Razz

pz
Back to top Go down
Cuban
Clan Co-Leader
Cuban

PostSubject: Re: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:46 am

Quake name: Metallica

Hmm, I've seen that name before, you're an OK player and you seem know how the basic teamwork runs and of course i'm sure with some practice, you'll get even better. Right now, you do have a few things to learn. You seem to be on the same level at the Redghost guy i've been seeing at the server. I would suggest practicing at your rail jumps and aim.

There's one thing i wanna kno; I've seen that name had a clan tag on before. I can't remember the clan right now but if u were in a clan, why did u leave?

Good luck!

Back to top Go down
http://www.cryptosolar.com
Mieow

Mieow

PostSubject: Re: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:09 pm

i dont have trouble aiming in bery, well the server is in nyc or something and i ping 130, but when it is in texas i ping 150-160 and i still aint having a problem.. my **** starts when its above 190 in ping
Back to top Go down
Nitrox

PostSubject: Re: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:21 pm

Maniakman wrote:
NeRo wrote:

lol!
sorry for posting here but
against bots??
haha
Nero sorry but..
xD

joke btw...
nero gametracker goes to see my average score is better than yours nero
I've done in 14 minutes 270 frags, sometimes less, sometimes more
but on average I'm better than you
Nitrox
Back to top Go down
Rider
Clan Member
Rider

PostSubject: Re: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:17 pm

This "what mod is better" talking will never end rofl, ng=laggy, bery=spam, iu=camp, freeze=slow, cmon every mod has good and bad things play them all if is posible that way ppl cant say u suck, trust me.

No, youre wrong cuban, redghost isnt even close to Nitrox level (noghost mod), Nitrox isnt the best player i ever seen and nothing like that (cmon better than Nero Nitrox? rly?) but he isnt at redghost level.

And Myth, yeah Nero is saying nothing but the truth, Nero is becoming one of our better players, he just need a lil more time.

Just to finish this reply Razz, i dont think we should be talkng all of this things at Nitrox apply, theres the q3 section to talk about mods and stuff.

Btw apoc, we sould start recruiting ppl that can play BOTH mods, Bery and NG, that way wont be this discussion anymore Razz. Maybe a tryout.

I just wanna let the things clear, IM NOT SAYING HE IS GOOD FOR THE CLAN, that would be decided by members.PZ ALL.

Btw good to see Kat at forum again xD.
Back to top Go down
Cuban
Clan Co-Leader
Cuban

PostSubject: Re: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Rider wrote:

No, youre wrong cuban, redghost isnt even close to Nitrox level (noghost mod), Nitrox isnt the best player i ever seen and nothing like that (cmon better than Nero Nitrox? rly?) but he isnt at redghost level.

i dunno about Nitrox, but the quake name i saw in the server Metallica, he was alright. I'm not sure if they are the same ppl but i'm just talkin about Metallica, i don't remember ever seeing the Nitrox name scratch
Back to top Go down
NeRo
Clan Member
NeRo

PostSubject: Re: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:52 am

Wow Seriously better than me? affraid
lol! Anyways im disposed to play with you, only to see if you are really better than me xD
But talking seriously i dont think so!
Good luck man!
Back to top Go down
Maniakman

Maniakman

PostSubject: Re: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:19 pm

lol rider i've never seen nero scoring 320 in 10 minuts... its ridiculous
thats what i meant,
nero is playing great i've seen him
one of the best? mmm he still need some time i guess
Back to top Go down
Apoc
Clan Leader
Apoc

PostSubject: Re: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Well i think Rider made a good point over this app, this is an application and when i posted about the mods, if it let anyone mad or it feels that needs to prove itself all the time that it plays then that's sad, why?
All the time i connect, i play to have fun and not to prove others what i am capable of it, i know my skill and i know that in the right conditions i can be a really bad against anyone.
Everyone Mod has its own bullsh!t like Rider mentioned and is truth but another truth is a lot a ppl lag a lot and don't admit that it helps scoring, no one likes laggots period.
I won't continue with this here, if anyone decides to continue this subject, please we do have a section for it.

This is an application that is going of the subject big time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already saw you play Nitrox and i have recorded you, i will talk to the team and soon give you an answer.

----//----

Ya te vi jugar Nitrox y te tengo grabado, voy a hablar con el equipo y pronto le dará una respuesta.
Back to top Go down
Cuban
Clan Co-Leader
Cuban

PostSubject: Re: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:48 am

Good Job last night and Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Cuban
Clan Co-Leader
Cuban

PostSubject: Re: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:50 am

Welcome to the Clan mate!!! drunken
Back to top Go down
Apoc
Clan Leader
Apoc

PostSubject: Re: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:02 am

Ya we have decided to take a shot with you and see how it goes.
You do have potential and we will work in some spots.
Welcome to the Clan!
Back to top Go down
Rail

Rail

PostSubject: Re: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:29 am

Hello all, the reason our clan to recruit member is to have ppl with skill and respectful we need both on that, any one can apply for the clan and all we have to do is giving them a try out, not thing to be a personal. then we can discus later after the try out done for final decision.
have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiero entrar al clan   Kiero entrar al clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiero entrar al clan
Page 1 of 1