Death to All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quake 3 CTF Clan v1.30

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DTA Members
(Clan Leader)
Apoc/.Proph3t.

(Clan Co-leader)
Cuban

(Clan Members)
R1d3r/N1ghtmar3
Kensou
NeRo/Alucard
Natas/SexBomb
B*S
Bong/je$us
Ase++s
ButtHead
Megafla
Zero Fox Given
Mr.Squiggles

Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cyrusq3

Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level Empty
PostSubject: Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level   Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Hello I am Cyrus 1.3oy 1.16 Q3 Game 2 years ago and I belong to the clan for a good level of play and I hope I Accept That I have gaming capabilities, the mods that I accommodations are (Beryllium, Freeze, Noghost, Excessive) Hope Ancia Response With Many Thanks:)
Back to top Go down
Apoc
Clan Leader
Apoc

PostSubject: Re: Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level   Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:23 pm

We will need to see you play in order to have a response, i'm not sure who you are but your ip is familiar however a test needs to be done.
Show up at our servers so it can be complited.
Thanks for applying!
Back to top Go down
cyrusq3

PostSubject: Re: Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level   Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:19 pm

thanks apoc good q3 1.16 esque game more but I have a high level of play:) I hope you accept me in DTA and not disappoint you I assure you, thanks friend
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level   Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:12 pm

Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level 11510610
Back to top Go down
Megafla
Clan Member
Megafla

PostSubject: Re: Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level   Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Spanish:

Sé que no soy miembro del clan pero me gustaría dar mi opinión acerca de cyrus.
Tiene un buen nivel como jugador a pesar de que llevamos el mismo tiempo jugando el me gana. aunque nuestra diferencia no es mucha, estuve hablando con cyrus, el me comento que está preocupado de que lo acusan de hack, y es comprensible por la forma de juego que el lleva, me comento de su ip, ya que él juega en un cyber café y otros jugadores mancharon su nombre en el mismo cyber café, usando hack.

Como dije en el comienzo no soy nadie ya que no pertenezco al clan, pero me gustaría proponerte algo ya que sé que estas arto de los hackers lo comprendo, pero tengo una solución que puedes incluir como requisito en tus reclutamientos. a continuación te explico.

La soluciones tiene un nombre y se llama:

team Viewer

Tal vez ya lo conozcas pero te dejo la descripción del mismo.

TeamViewer es un software que permite accesar a los computadores desde otro equipo. A través de este software, la asistencia técnica a distancia será más efectiva y, sin duda, mucho más rentable, tanto para quien presta el soporte, como para el cliente.

TeamViewer no debe ser utilizado para hacer daño en los ordenadores de las demás personas y su uso no se limita únicamente a la prestación de asistencia técnica. También es una excelente herramienta para hacer presentaciones simultáneas con varias personas, sobre todo si se encuentran en lugares distintos, del mismo modo, este software permite compartir archivos a través de la red, con seguridad y rapidez garantizadas.

A través de TeamViewer accesas a la vista interactiva del Escritorio de los computadores de las personas que también utilicen esta plataforma. Sólo es necesario indicar el número de sesión de TeamViewer y la contraseña correspondientes al ordenador al cual deseas accesar.

Bueno yo te propongo que con este programa monitores a el jugador en cuestión o el acusado en su dado caso, con este programa accedes a su ordenador y verificas que todo el juego este limpio de hack mientras el jugador ejecuta el juego y le hacen la prueba con esto quedara claro que está jugando con un quake libre de hack y el jugador no podrá salirse del server asta no terminar la prueba. Con esto se notara si el jugador acusado usa hack o no comprovando que no juega con el mismo nivel con el que jugaba antes Smile
así todos los jugadores podrán ser enviados a un juicio (por así decirlo) ser juzgados en base a sus archivos alojados en su pc y en la forma de juego antes y durante la prueba.

bueno eso es todo espero no haberte causado problemas con mi humilde comentario y te deseo un buen día.

English Google Translator:

I know I'm not a member of the clan but I would give my opinion on cyrus.
It has a good level despite playing with the same time playing beats me. but our difference is not much, I spoke to Cyrus, he told me he's worried that accuse him of hack, and it is understandable how the game has told me your ip, since he plays in a cyber coffee and other players spotted his name in the same cyber cafe, using hack.

As I said in the beginning I am nobody and do not belong to the clan, but I would like to propose something and I know that they roamed from hackers understand it, but I have a solution that can include a requirement in your recruitment. I'll explain below.

The solution has a name and is called:

Team Viewer

You may already know him but I leave the description.

TeamViewer is a software that allows access to computers from another computer. Through this software, remote technical assistance will be more effective and certainly more profitable, both for those providing the support, and the customer.

TeamViewer should not be used to damage other people's computers and their use is not limited to the provision of technical assistance. It is also an excellent tool for simultaneous display with several people, especially if they are in different places, the same way, this software lets you share files across the network, security and speed guaranteed.

TeamViewer Through interactive access to the view of the desktop computers of people who also use this platform. It is only necessary to indicate the TeamViewer session number and password for the computer to which you wish to access.

Well I will propose that this program monitors the player in question or the defendant in his case because, with this program to access your computer and verify that everything is clean of the game while the player runs hack the game and get tested This makes it clear who is playing with a hack-free quake and the player can not get out of the server does not complete the test shaft. With this notice if the player is charged or not used comprovando hack who does not play with the same level you played before:)
so all players will be sent to trial (so to speak) be judged based on their files that reside on your pc and how to play before and during the test.

I hope that's good not having caused any problems with my humble comment and wish you a good day.
Back to top Go down
SlowHand

SlowHand

PostSubject: Re: Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level   Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:29 pm

I use TeamViewer as a Remote Desktop when I am helping someone. But using that to get into someone's PC as you suggest is not something that I would want to do! Someone could later claim that you got in and screwed up their PC. No thanks...

If Cyrus wants to join, he can follow the same procedure as everyone else. And if the clan leaders suspect the person hacks, lies, cheats, or is otherwise undesirable -- he won't get in. Period.

You would do well to NOT worry about other people when it comes to Quake.

-----------------------------------------

Puedo utilizar TeamViewer como un escritorio remoto cuando estoy ayudando a alguien. Pero el uso que para entrar en PC de alguien como usted sugiere, no es algo que me gustaría hacer! Alguien más podría decir que tienes en la pata y su PC. No, gracias ...

Si Ciro quiere unirse, puede seguir el mismo procedimiento que los demás. Y si los líderes del clan sospechoso de los hacks persona, miente, engaña, o de lo contrario no deseados - no va a entrar período.

Usted haría bien en no preocuparse por otras personas cuando se trata de Quake.
Back to top Go down
Apoc
Clan Leader
Apoc

PostSubject: Re: Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level   Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:45 pm

We have reached a decision, we will Not recruit you, for a couple of reasons.
One of them is your lag which is extremely bad, i watched you play today and i couldn't stand it.
Other, like i had mention before your ip address is very suspicious so i don't trust who you are.
Since you applied to the Clan, i believe that some of your friends decided to act stupid and started to use our Clan tag without authorization from none of us.
Putting things this way makes my decision easy, from your behalf if you start to act like your stupid friends it will result in a ban.
To make it clear, the answer is No.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hemos llegado a una decisión, no vamos a contratar, con un par de razones.
Uno de ellos es el retraso que es muy malo, te vi jugar hoy y yo no podía soportarlo.
Otros, como yo había mencionado antes su dirección ip es muy sospechoso, así que no confían en lo que eres.
Ya que se aplica a el Clan, creo que algunos de sus amigos decidieron actuar estúpido y comenzó a utilizar nuestra etiqueta del clan sin la autorización de ninguno de nosotros.
Poner las cosas de esta manera hace que mi decisión fácil, a partir de su nombre si usted comienza a actuar como sus amigos estúpido que se traducirá en una prohibición.
Para que quede claro, la respuesta es No.
Back to top Go down
Megafla
Clan Member
Megafla

PostSubject: Re: Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level   Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:52 pm

SlowHand wrote:
I use TeamViewer as a Remote Desktop when I am helping someone. But using that to get into someone's PC as you suggest is not something that I would want to do! Someone could later claim that you got in and screwed up their PC. No thanks...

If Cyrus wants to join, he can follow the same procedure as everyone else. And if the clan leaders suspect the person hacks, lies, cheats, or is otherwise undesirable -- he won't get in. Period.

You would do well to NOT worry about other people when it comes to Quake.

-----------------------------------------

Puedo utilizar TeamViewer como un escritorio remoto cuando estoy ayudando a alguien. Pero el uso que para entrar en PC de alguien como usted sugiere, no es algo que me gustaría hacer! Alguien más podría decir que tienes en la pata y su PC. No, gracias ...

Si Ciro quiere unirse, puede seguir el mismo procedimiento que los demás. Y si los líderes del clan sospechoso de los hacks persona, miente, engaña, o de lo contrario no deseados - no va a entrar período.

Usted haría bien en no preocuparse por otras personas cuando se trata de Quake.

bien solo lo decia porque es una Idea que se me ocurrio que tal vez te serviria pero se supone que se te da permiso de entrar al pc pero al fin y al cabo tienes razon.
tambien porque simpre se esta debatiendo lo mismo con los jugadores que juegan bien y los acusan de hack es algo moleto cuando se trata de jugar tranquilo.

Me preocupe porque es alguien a quien conosco pero ya no me metere mas pido disculpas por mi imprudencia.
-----------------------------------------------------

While only said it because it is an idea that occurred to me that maybe you would serve but it is assumed that you are given permission to enter the pc but after all you're right.
simpre also because the same thing is being discussed with the players that play well and accuse them of something Muller hack when it comes to playing alone.

I worry because it is someone who conosco but I do not get much apologize for my carelessness.
Back to top Go down
Apoc
Clan Leader
Apoc

PostSubject: Re: Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level   Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Please don't go of topic, if you guys want to talk about this software, open a topic in general discussion.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Por favor no te vayas de tema, si ustedes quieren hablar de este software, abrir un tema en el debate general.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level   Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi I belong to Clan For This Game Good Level
Page 1 of 1