Death to All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quake 3 CTF Clan v1.30

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DTA Members
(Clan Leader)
Apoc/.Proph3t.

(Clan Co-leader)
Cuban

(Clan Members)
R1d3r/N1ghtmar3
Kensou
NeRo/Alucard
Natas/SexBomb
B*S
Bong/je$us
Ase++s
ButtHead
Megafla
Zero Fox Given
Mr.Squiggles

Looking to Join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PreDatoR

PreDatoR

Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: Looking to Join   Looking to Join EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:52 pm

Hello DTA,

Im looking to join your clan if you have any room available.

Some info about me:

Player Name: PreDatoR
Years playing Quake CTF: 18

I played Q3 NoGhost CTF for about two years competitively. I took a couple years off and am now back and playing. I have been on your server quite a bit and see that your clan is very skilled and active.

Please let me know, thank you.
Back to top Go down

Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join   Looking to Join EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:54 pm

Did you played with others names before?
have you been in any clan?
18 years playingg????

pz
Back to top Go down
Apoc
Clan Leader
Apoc

Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join   Looking to Join EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:26 pm

Hi, i will look into your application with the clan and let you know what we decided.
Thanks for applying!
Back to top Go down
PreDatoR

PreDatoR

Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join   Looking to Join EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:45 pm

Myth wrote:
Did you played with others names before?
have you been in any clan?
18 years playingg????

Ive always used this name, but i have been out of Q3 for about 2yrs. Ive been plying online FPS since Quake 1 (TWCTF). Ive been an avid FPS gamer. Ive bounced around from Quake1, Q2, Q3, Counter Strike, Unreal Tournament etc.

Ive been playing for a long time =)
Back to top Go down
Apoc
Clan Leader
Apoc

Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join   Looking to Join EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:55 pm

Try to show up at the server for us to see you play, i don't know where one of us will be there but try to show up more often this isn't the final decision just an observation, we haven't talked about you joining so try to connect to our server so we can see what your made of.
Back to top Go down
PreDatoR

PreDatoR

Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join   Looking to Join EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:06 am

Hi Apoc,

Sorry I haven't been on. I came down with a stomach bug that was sweeping through my work. It put me out of commission for a couple days. I will be on today.
Back to top Go down
Mieow

Mieow

Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join   Looking to Join EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:13 pm

hey um sorry im posting here, but, he were xtc (i think) with me venom and duke a long time ago, like 3 years ago maybe Razz
Back to top Go down

Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join   Looking to Join EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:46 pm

mieow wrote:
hey um sorry im posting here, but, he were xtc (i think) with me venom and duke a long time ago, like 3 years ago maybe Razz

its not the same person

lol
Back to top Go down
PreDatoR

PreDatoR

Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join   Looking to Join EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Myth wrote:
mieow wrote:

its not the same person

lol

Indeed I am not.

Sorry I haven't been on. Still battling this stomach bug. Though it was through but it can in for round two...
Back to top Go down
Mieow

Mieow

Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join   Looking to Join EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:08 am

oh lol, sorry
Back to top Go down
PreDatoR

PreDatoR

Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join   Looking to Join EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:21 am

Jumped on for a little bit last night and saw R1der. Wasn't my best performance tho. I openly admit i need to work the rust out of my jumps. However, if you watch you can see i know all of them, its just getting them back down to one fluid motion. My aim and shot timing is all still there tho and getting better.
Back to top Go down

Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join   Looking to Join EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:28 am

Having been around for a long time, I can say that I have seen Predator on and off over that past three years. He is an accomplished player -- perhaps a bit rusty but that would change with practice.

To me, though, the most important factor in his favor is: he is not an arrogant asshole! He seems to be a competitor, but a mature and responsible person! Bravo!

I believe DTA wants 'good sportsman' and 'sportsladies' Laughing -- peeps who really want to win but do not blast the other team/player if they do not. I find that most of the people I admire strive to excel but retain a sense of humility. They smile -- win or lose. I believe Predator would be a person like that and an asset to/for DTA.

I vote 'Yes'.
Back to top Go down
PreDatoR

PreDatoR

Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join   Looking to Join EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:05 am

Good games last night Rider, Kensou, and Battousai.
Back to top Go down
Apoc
Clan Leader
Apoc

Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join   Looking to Join EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:27 pm

Hi dude Thanks for applying but we will have to pass for now, u still have to improve your skills but nothing is impossible.
Thanks for the application!
Back to top Go down
PreDatoR

PreDatoR

Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join   Looking to Join EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:31 pm

Thanks for they tryout.
Ill continue working the rust out of my jumps.
Back to top Go down

Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join   Looking to Join EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:33 am

Good luck man
if u need any kind of help
msn me
mito_69@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
PreDatoR

PreDatoR

Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join   Looking to Join EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:51 am

Hi Myth,

Thx for the offer man, I may take you up on that =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join   Looking to Join Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to Join
Page 1 of 1